he Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions. Abstracts must be submitted the latest by January 8, 2021.
All accepted abstracts will be presented in one of the following formats:
- Oral presentation: Fully presented in oral format
- E-poster presentation: Available for review on multiple computer monitors and large LCD screens within the Congress venue
Authors should indicate the thematic topic preference and the final decision on the presentation type will be determined by the Scientific Committee. The presentation of the accepted abstract is compulsory and they will be published in the Abstract Book.
Authors are exclusively responsible for the submission of their paper according to the paper submission guidelines and for submitting their presentation in due time according to the submission deadline, which is the 8th of January, 2021.
If guidelines are not followed, papers will be returned to sender/writer to correct them, if the abstract deadline hasn’t expired.
In case the submitted abstract does not respect the rules and there is no time for correction due to the abstract’s deadline, it will be disqualified automatically.
We recommend that you do not let the submission of your abstract for the last week, as the electronic system can be overloaded, and you may not be able to submit your paper eventually.
Abstracts will not be accepted in any of the following cases:
- At least one of the authors is not registered and paid the registration fee to the Conference
- Deadline for submission of the abstract (January 8, 2021) is not respected
- Missing data (authors, institutions, wrong subtitles, etc) or forms
- An abstract exceeding the maximum length (up to 300 words)
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and relevancy to the field of Sexology.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the thematic topic during the abstract evaluation process or even change the presentation type from Oral to E-poster according to the requirements of the scientific programme.
Would you need any assistance with the submission process, please find here the guidelines that should solve your inquiries.