The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions the latest by 20 December 2023.
All accepted abstracts will be presented via the following presentation types:
- Oral Presentation
- e-Poster Presentation
- Symposium Proposal
- Workshop Proposal
- Roundtable Proposal
- Debate Proposal
- Skills Class
Authors should indicate the thematic topic preference and the final decision will be determined by the Scientific Committee. All presentation types are compulsory and will be published in the Abstract Book.
Please note that there is a limit of 3 abstracts an author can submit and present at the congress. In case more papers need to be submitted by the same group of authors, another group member can submit, register and present.
Authors are exclusively responsible for the submission of their paper according to the paper submission guidelines and for submitting their e-poster presentation in due time according to the submission deadline, 20 December 2023.
The presentation of the abstract will not be allowed in any of the following cases:
- The presenting Author has not completed registration and payment for the Congress upon receiving the notification of acceptance of the Abstract
- Deadline for submission of the abstract is not respected
- The abstract template is not followed properly (can be downloaded below)
- Missing data (authors, institutions, wrong subtitles, etc) or forms
- An abstract exceeding the maximum length (up to 300 words)
If guidelines are not followed, papers will be returned to sender/writer to correct them, if the abstract deadline hasn’t expired.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and scored on scientific merit, originality and relevancy to the field of Sexology.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to change the thematic topic during the abstract evaluation process according to the requirements of the scientific programme.
Would you need any assistance with the submission process, please find here the guidelines that should solve your inquiries.